Saturday, November 11, 2017

"A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me.

JewishSayingssReady for the blue skies and the clear blue heavens above to open up for this hard working free spirit man and woman, and may they also find the house that will pay them to create a new place for all the sad and lonely motherless kids that have lost their way. We need the people to start calling with their vacant properties in Riverside, and Ventura Counties,

"A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me. Every discussion with a friend about their career and purchasing decisions, every piece of economic or financial news is a potential challenge to my existing beliefs and models. I stay inspired by staying engaged with the world and seeking reminders that there are big economic questions I still don’t know the answer to." –Erik Madsen (PhD ’16)....Notes from Rocky, Starr Briton, family

 Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time, writing the history of the nuts to fall, family affairs,rites,reasons, season of joy, peace,and happiness, the roots of the matters of the fish out of water.

"A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me. Mike Little Joined Facebook on August 10, 2013 Member of ❤ I Love Homeless People ❤, Ed & Jo Little's Family Group and 135 other groups Director, Program Development at Peer Partners Limited, IHSS Provider at San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency and Vice President of Internet Technologies at Thriving Business Solutions Past: San Diego Eagle and The Crypt - North Park, California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015

Photo

Mike Little Joined Facebook on August 10, 2013 Member of ❤ I Love Homeless People ❤, Ed & Jo Little's Family Group and 135 other groups Director, Program Development at Peer Partners Limited, IHSS Provider at San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency and Vice President of Internet Technologies at Thriving Business Solutions Past: San Diego Eagle and The Crypt - North Park, California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015.
"A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me.


 1




Witches, Pots To Burn, Sons Bright, Waves Made -Earth Angels In The Sands Of Time. Hats, Horns, Hands To Guide, Wishes On Dreams In Motions. I accept the challenge I want a hello from all my friends of Facebook...research shows that out of 1000 friends only 50 respond... 😘😘😘Let's see how many!!!! Paste this on your wallπŸ˜„πŸ˜Seeking, God fearing Lady for freindship/Marriage /Slim to petite."A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me.
 1
I need a BBW with a big poochy pussy who knows what she wants... a man who's an oral glutton, who loves eating-out her pussy and ass for hours. I need a kinky girl who will take advantage of a good man in dire straits who hasn't had a taste in months (boo hoo!), who will squat on my face and ride it, will smother me in her pussy with glee, who squirts cum on my face and giggles while she pees in my mouth. A BBW who knows the power of Pussy and loves to use it. A once-off or a LTR, I leave to chemistry.


 Tongue Love for BBW (HB) Mike Little Joined Facebook on August 10, 2013 Member of ❤ I Love Homeless People ❤, Ed & Jo Little's Family Group and 135 other groups Director, Program Development at Peer Partners Limited, IHSS Provider at San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency and Vice President of Internet Technologies at Thriving Business Solutions Past: San Diego Eagle and The Crypt - North Park, California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015

..when I find a woman who suits me and gives me what I need why would I go elsewhere? 
Mike Little Joined Facebook on August 10, 2013 Member of ❤ I Love Homeless People ❤, Ed & Jo Little's Family Group and 135 other groups Director, Program Development at Peer Partners Limited, IHSS Provider at San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency and Vice President of Internet Technologies at Thriving Business Solutions Past: San Diego Eagle and The Crypt - North Park, California Lives in San Diego, California From Gilbert, Arizona Studied Surviving Life at The School Of Hard Knocks Attended from 1975 to 2013 In a relationship Since December 25, 2015.



I'm 62 and retired, live in HB. I've got roommates and can't host but if you invite me in and show me your kooch and bum I'll eat them like a dog for as long as you want. I'm 6' 190, 6" cut and shaved, smooth-faced, bug-free, 420 friendly, very easy-going and kinky. Let me give your juicy holes the tonguing and fingering they deserve. Got cock for you too if you need a stuffing but it's not necessary, I just want your taste in my mouth your scent in my nostrils and your juices all over my face. My name's David, hope to hear from you. Tongue Love for BBW (HB) ..."A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me. 


NO PIC == NO RESPONSE..Trains, planes, not brains. Brains not needed, trains and plane rides for free, rather have tickets to fly brains exchanges for looks, and white skin, Jewish and Wide-ass. Super-freaks and their friends, family and foes for sex toys and a herd to party and play with. 

Drug dealers, Charles R. Jarrot, to steal cash and credit, and wait for the grandparents to die, good guy for the aged and seniors ready to buy the farm. Certified to rob you blind, and leave everything to him in your last rites. Lines crossed on love and hate, four letter words, this tribe does not meanings, of those common words, and faithful and bullshit are lost on them everyday, and twice on Sunday.  Tongue Love for BBW (HB) 



 1

body: average  weight: 190 lbs  facial hair: none  height: 6'0" (182cm)  zodiac: ♒ aquarius  status: single  dislikes: unhygienic  age: 62 ....Trains, planes, not brains. Brains not needed, trains and plane rides for free, rather have tickets to fly brains exchanges for looks, and white skin, Jewish and Wide-ass. Super-freaks and their friends, family and foes for sex toys and a herd to party and play with.

"A wonderful perk of being a social scientist is that I can stumble on research questions by talking to people and watching the economy hum along around me. Drug dealers, Charles R. Jarrot, to steal cash and credit, and wait for the grandparents to die, good guy for the aged and seniors ready to buy the farm. Certified to rob you blind, and leave everything to him in your last rites. Lines crossed on love and hate, four letter words, this tribe does not meanings, of those common words, and faithful and bullshit are lost on them everyday, and twice on Sunday.




1 comment:

  1. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.
    Lucky Ducks, Purple, Blue, And Green. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, lessons learned.Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, please the one in your skin. You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep......hamstofallblueknightstimetobreakdown.blogspot.com..
    Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.....Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins .Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin.

    ReplyDelete